• Why Not People is a members club established exclusively for people with disabilities. So, whether you use a wheelchair, have a sensory impairment, have learning difficulties; in fact! No matter how differently abled you are, you can be one of the Why Not People
• Membership is free. Once your application is accepted, you will be sent your log in details for the Member’s portal where you can buy tickets to events, get styled, read exclusive content and get discounts on some of your favourite brands
• The information we ask when you sign up allow us to:
· enhance your experience events
· make sure you have the best seats for you and your friends
· provide you with an enhanced level of care in the event that something happens
We are an Events Company that will host a variety of different events.
• Why Not People events
Totally accessible events hosted by us with a line-up of music, comedy and dance from World Class artists! Only members can buy tickets for themselves and their mates
The information we ask when you sign up: will allow us to enhance your experience at the event, make sure you have the best seat for yours and your friends’ needs, and provide you with an enhanced level of care in the event that something happens
• Why Not People Areas
Curated spaces within existing gigs. We will work with other artists, venues and promoters to make sure that your access and seating needs are met, and your experience is enhanced
We will transform the area and deliver what our members come to expect of Why Not People, with the added technologies and considerations
• We have had some incredible names sign up to work with us! Members and their mates can expect to see Tinie Tempah, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Mark Ronson to name just a few! Check out the Who’s In page for more details
AND THAT’S NOT ALL!
• Why Not People Member Portal gives you everything from styling tips and exclusive playlists, to fitness videos by our Paralmpian Ambassadors and up to date information on all the things you should know about! All for free… Check out more information on the membership perks page
We are more than just an events company, members club and pretty face - we are smashing the stereotype, battering down the barriers and re writing the rules to make sure that disabled people's lives are made better
Why you might ask, well, WHY NOT!?